The new liner has been installed, the pool is filled and the technicians are finishing the plumbing the pool (skimmer and return line). Once the pump gets working we will be adding chemicals and heating the water (this takes approximately 5 days). So we hope to have the pool fully operational by July
9th, 2022. We cannot be more precise on a date, as it is unclear how long it will take the contractor to finish the new liner install and the heating and chemical balancing of the pool.
The board appreciates your understanding and that you know we are moving ahead with this as quickly
The Peaks Strata Board
Strata NES2402 Corp
Good Day Owners,
It has come to the attention of the board by owners and our Landscaping company that pets are being chained to the common property, trees or spikes are being put into the grass outside of their balconies/patios for pets to run freely. This needs to stop immediately or fines will be levied to owners. The grass is being damaged and the feces is making a mess on our landscaping company’s equipment. Please see the Strata’s Bylaw Section 3, Use of Property, subsections 3-8, and our rules of conduct below.
(3) An owner, tenant or occupant must not keep any pets on a strata lot other than one or more of the following:
(a) a reasonable number of fish or other small aquarium animals in a tank not to exceed 25 gallons;
(b) up to 4 small caged mammals;
(c) up to 2 caged birds;
(d) up to 2 dogs, or 2 cats, or 1 dog and 1 cat.
(4) A tenant or occupant staying in a strata lot under a short-term accommodation arrangement (as defined in subsection (9) below) is not permitted to keep a pet in a strata lot.
(5) An owner, tenant, occupant or visitor must not keep any pet in a strata lot that is prohibited in British Columbia under the Wildlife Act and Controlled Alien Species Regulation.
(6) An owner, tenant, occupant or visitor must keep any pet in a carrier or on a leash not exceeding 6 feet in length while the pet is on common property, must ensure that the pet is kept under reasonable control, and must not permit the pet to:
(a) damage any common property or interfere with the use and enjoyment of the common property and common assets by other owners, tenants and occupants;
(b) urinate or defecate on common property or land that is a common asset other than in the area designated by the strata council for this purpose, and must immediately clean up after the pet;
(c) display any aggressive behaviour.
(7) An owner, tenant or occupant who keeps a dog or cat in a strata lot (a “Permitted Pet”) must register the Permitted Pet with the strata council by providing the council with the Permitted Pet’s name, breed, colour, markings, license number (where required), the unit number of the strata lot in which the Permitted Pet will be kept, and the name, telephone number and email address of the Permitted Pet’s owner. The Permitted Pet must at all times be wearing a collar with a tag identifying its owner and the owner’s telephone number.
(8) If a pet has become an unreasonable nuisance or a danger, in the sole opinion of the strata council acting reasonably, the strata council may order the pet to be removed permanently from the strata lot, the common property and common assets, or any combination thereof, giving at least 30 days’ notice.
Rules of Conduct: Pets
1. Pets are only allowed by owners, and guests of owners – with owners present, on site and must be fully supervised and on leash in all common areas.
2. Dogs must be taken to the designated relief area west of the west garbage building. (the lower downhill garbage building)
3. Pet owners must clean up fecal matter deposited by their pets anywhere on the property and the designated relief area.
Strata NES2402 Corp (The Peaks)
The new liner for the swimming pool has arrived. The contractor will install it as soon as the weather allows. However, next week’s forecast does not look good at the moment.
The meeting minutes of the Peaks Board of Directors are now posted on the owners info website.
March 26, 2022 AGM FY2023 Meeting
Minutes of the 20th AGM Fiscal Year 2022-2023 posted on owners info site
For those have not yet picked up their FOB.
Please contact the Strata before your next in-person stay in your unit and we will try to arrange a time for you to pick up your FOB.
If you sent in your form by email you can pick up your new FOB or you can stop by and fill out a form and get it.
We need to get the FOBs distributed to all the owners.
The keys no longer work to access the building.
Strata NES2402 Corp (The Peaks)