Good Day Owners,
It has come to the attention of the board by owners and our Landscaping company that pets are being chained to the common property, trees or spikes are being put into the grass outside of their balconies/patios for pets to run freely. This needs to stop immediately or fines will be levied to owners. The grass is being damaged and the feces is making a mess on our landscaping company’s equipment. Please see below the bylaw and rules of conduct.
(4) An owner, tenant or occupant must not keep any pets on a strata lot other than one or more of the following: a reasonable number of fish or other small aquarium animals; a reasonable number of small caged mammals; up to 2 caged birds; one dog or one cat; which numbers may be increased with written approval of the Strata Council, and provided that the Strata Council may at any time, in writing, require the removal of any pet which is permitted by this By-Law or by any additional written approval, if, in the opinion of the Strata Council, the pet is a nuisance or is causing an annoyance to others. Upon receipt of such notice, such pet shall be removed forthwith from the Strata Lot.
- It is the owners responsibility to ensure the bylaw and rules of conduct are followed by all family, visitors, guests and renters.
- Pets of family, visitors, guests and renters must be made aware of the bylaw and rules of conduct and are allowed on site with the owner’s permission only.
- Pets must be fully supervised and on leash in all common areas.
- Dogs must be taken to the designated relief area west of the west garbage building.
- Pet owners must clean up fecal matter deposited by their pets anywhere on the property or the designated relief area.
Strata NES2402 Corp (The Peaks)
The meeting minutes of the Peaks Board of Directors are now posted on the owners info website.
The board is looking for one volunteer from the Willow and Poplar to assist the caretaker when the fire alarm in each building goes off. Owner must live in building full time.
Please email the board at email@example.com if interested for details.
We are very pleased we are moving one step closer to fully opening the pool and hot tub. We ask that everyone abide by these rules as we do not want to have to go backwards.
- Sign in sheet still required for potential contact tracing.
- Hot tub maximum capacity
- One family/group up to 9 people
- Separate groups/families to a maximum of 4 people
- Please respect everyone’s comfort level – before you enter the hot tub with someone outside your group, please ask if you can join them.
- Please restrict your use of the hot tub to 30 minutes if someone is waiting.
- Maximum Pool capacity is 35.
- Social Distancing still encouraged.
- Move chairs to allow your group to be more than 6 feet apart from other groups.
- Before leaving, please put chairs back to where you found them.
Just a reminder to all owners and tenants that you are not allowed to prop open the front doors and leave them unattended. Last night at the Willow the front door was left wide open and nobody was around and today the front door at the Birch was left wide open and nobody around.
The security of our property is very important and all owners who notice any problems should advise the Strata Board as soon as possible.
Thank you and let’s have a safe and secure summer.
Summer is here and we are pleased to have the pool open along with the outdoor hot tub, we want everyone to be able to enjoy these wonderful amenities at the Peaks.
We are sending this out as a reminder to everyone that we still need to be vigilant in our Covid protocols and the rules of conduct. Please pass this information on to anyone that may be renting your unit as well.
On May 31st it was reported that there were 6 people in the hot tub and that they had not signed in and they were drinking wine with glassware, and with the wine bottles right there on the deck. They were asked to sign in and did so when they left but it appears they signed in with a different unit #
I cannot tell you how disrespectful and disappointing this is, it puts us at the risk of having to close the hot tub and pool. Not following the rules has consequences, the most serious of which is an outbreak of Covid 19. As well we have had complaints of marijuana use in the hot tub area and men’s change rooms – there is no smoking allowed in the amenities building or the pool area again please respect the rules as posted.
We truly hope to get back to normal as soon as possible with support of all us working together and with the guidance of the BC Health and Government.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
Strata NES2402 Corp (The Peaks)
The minutes of the Special Meeting Agenda for May 27. 2021 are now published on the owners information page.
The pool is scheduled to be opened on the 1 June 2021 with latest
Covid measures in place for operation. Please follow instructions when signing in at the entrance to the building.
Minutes of the Board meeting on 20 May, 2021 are now published on the Owners Info Page