As the COVID-49 situation continues to evolve quickly, we wanted to provide an update on the additional measures the volunteer Strata Board is taking to keep owners, tenants and our property managers/caretakers safe through this challenging time.
The Strata Property Manager/Caretaker will be increase the cleaning of all high touch surfaces, such as but not limited to elevator buttons, all door handles / knobs, key pads, including ones in the main lobby of all buildings, stairwells, and garbage buildings. Additionally, all floors will be vacuumed, mopped at least 3 times a week or more frequently if required.
Once the back ordered hand sanitizer dispensers and solution arrives the strata will install them in each building for owners to use when they enter the building. We are hoping these will arrive either this week or in the next couple of weeks.
In the interim we ask everyone to follow the COVID-19 Prevention protocols to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. This is the single most effective way of reducing he spread of infection.
- If soap and water are not available, alcohol based hand rubs can be used to clean your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Practice physical/social distancing – minimum 2 meters
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash or into your elbow if you do not have a tissue.
- Regularly clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- Do not share food, drinks, utensils, etc.
- Stay home and do not leave your home if you are or feel sick.
For additional measures please refer to BC Center for Disease Control for additional information on COVID 19 and how to protect yourself , your family and your community.